Friday 23 August 2013

A new place to discuss your projects!

So many of you have contacted me to ask questions about making bracelets. It is lovely to hear from you and I am so pleased that you are trying things out for yourself.

I am about to post some short cuts and tips I have learnt over the past year which I hope will help those of you struggling to get the length right or to make the most use of the length of hair available to you.

Thinking it would be good to talk more and share projects, I have set up a group on Facebook. Just look for The Horsehair Bracelet Project group and you should find it. It is a closed group so posts are shared within the group only.

I look forward to meeting you there in addition to the more detailed posts here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask a question or comment on this blog